The “LD.60 x 25L” is a long distance laser used for vertical alignment on distances up to 850 metres. The beam is detected by a laser sensor (Laserguide). It is possible to automatically control the relevant machine by connecting the Laserguide sensor to the server drive.
- Laying tracks
- Machinery control
- Runway line marking
- Laying pipes or cables
- Manual or auto steering of vehicles
- ……and many more
- Input voltage: 12 V DC (24 V DC Optional)
- Output power: 2-10 mW
- Line thickness: minimum 80mm at max. distance
- Beam detection angle: 1% (1m per 100m) or 0.9?
- Repetition rate: 8 pulses per second
- Working distance: 15m to 850m
- Dimensions: Diameter: Laser: 60m/Focusing knob: 72mm/Length: 610mm
- Weight: 2.6kg