The Vision 2N is an automatic dual grade laser with digital adjustment, a visible laser beam as well as a plummet beam that can also be used for vertical applications.
- +/- 10 % dual grades digitally adjustable, with automatic switch-off in the event of external disturbances, to prevent faulty measurements.
- Auto self-levelling in both horizontal and vertical positions
- Tilt-Function in levelling operation. In the event of major position changes of the laser, it switches off automatically to prevent faulty measurements.
- Automatic saving of the last slope settings after switching off the unit.
- Bright display through illuminated LCD
- Sectional mask mode of the laser beam
- Vibration protection can be activated to compensate for ground vibrations
- Scan and manual mode
- High-power laser diode < 5 mW
TILT – Controlling and switching off alert
MRS – Vibration-protection (No stopping of the instrument in case of light ground vibrations)
MAN – Switching off the automatic mode
- 3 & 5 m staffs
- Heavy duty hand held receiver
- Magnetic target
- Laser enhancing glasses
- Wall bracket
Heavy duty hand-held receiver (optional)
R.LAS.RH.HD – Heavy duty laser receiver measures and displays the distance between the laser beam’s hitting point and the marking notch. Upon Power On the device ajutomatically performs a self-calibration procedure, guaranteeing constant maximum accuracy.