Detects the beam from a reference laser, visible or invisible, and provides bright LED clusters to indicate the relative height of the blade. The advantage of the radio remote display is that the operator can observe all indicators of the Laserguide without the need to sight the Laserguide at all. The risk of damage or breakage to communicating cables is eliminated, which is particularly a risk with moving parts on large systems.
OPTION A: AUTOMATIC CONTROL
Laserguide can be integrated into your machine through an MCE Control Panel – directly controlling the blade position. A range of cable connected control panels is available.
OPTION B: MANUAL OPERATION
The operator moves the blade manually according to the signals provided by the Laserguide or the radio remote display.
- Simple to use and setup.
- Rugged construction able to withstand harsh operating environments.
- Highly visible LED display of position of laser beam.
- User adjustment of brightness to suit the operating conditions (adjustable using radio remote).
- Automatic compensation of errors induced by vibration.
- Power supply 12 to 24 V DC (polarity protected)
- Allows use on different machines.
- User selectable resolution (accuracy), for detecting the laser beam, (with I.R. Remote).
- Automatic saving & restoration of user selected settings.
- Last position memory, when the laser is not detected.
- Continuous Bucket Diggers
- Open Cut Mining Excavators
- Most Excavation Type Machinery
- Size: 300 x 150 x 70 mm
- Weight: 1.8 kg (3 kg inc. bracket)
- Mounting post diameter: 52 mm
- Shock protection: Yes
- Waterproof: Yes
- External power supply: 12-24 V DC (polarity protected)
- Internal power supply: 6 D Cell Batteries
- Centre band resolution: Fine, wide or normal
- Receiving range: 700 m radius (tested with MCE LS.230 laser)
- Detector length: 200 mm
D.3CHS Cordless Remote Display
- Size: 140 x 95 x 60 mm
- Weight: 0.5 kg
- Mounting: Attaches to cabin using Velcro strip
- External power supply: 12-24 V DC
- Shockproof: Yes
- Waterproof: Yes
- Operating range: 350 metres
- Battery Bracket (“A.RS.015″) – makes laserguide portable by holding 6 “C” cell batteries
- Cable Control Boxes – 9 different types available, some of the features are hydraulic control, blade control etc
- Magnetic bracket (“A.RS.031″) – 4 models available, 52 mm post fits all sensors
- Infra red remote control (“A.RS.014″) – change the width of the centre band and LED brightness from the operator’s cabin