The MCE Lasers Lasergrader is a premier dual or single grade laser with exceptional and user-proven performance. Designed and built in Australia, the Lasergrader comes with internal batteries, a full function remote control and user kit.
The Lasergrader full function remote control allows you to control the laser unit via a radio remote. The remote may be used to change grade control, give an optional grade display, and enter grade using arrow keys. All functions can now be executed without having to directly access the Lasergrader unit. At a glance the operator can see on the remote exactly what’s happening, making work speedy and efﬁcient.
- Two grade input systems – a worldís first in user-friendly technology. Input the grade directly using the switch pad or in increments using the arrow keys.
- Radio remote control – Lasergrader with the optional remote control with range of up to 700 m
- Optional grade display – select grade as a percentage or ratio
- Automatic warnings – SERVICE REQUIRED – detects an internal fault; – LO BAT – detects battery is near low; – LIMIT – indicates laser has reached self-leveling limit; – LEVEL – laser has reached required grade.
- Lock function – when activated, all control
- keys on laser are locked
- Elevation alert – if the laser is accidentally moved, (with the lock function activated) the laser beam will stay switched off and stop rotating to alert the operator
- Waterproof and dust proof – fully sealed and pressurized with nitrogen. Allows you to work in all weather conditions
- Tough – robust, fully machined housing and all metal construction
- Visible or invisible beam
- Various mounts i.e. quick release, 3.5ì threaded type
- Coned rotating head
- Beam blocks in 4 directions
- Vertical axis
- Sensors for manual & automatic machine control
- Display/control panels
- Grade charts