Self-leveling lasers bring unmatched precision to the job site. With electronic self-leveling technology and height of instrument alert integrated into the LC.G, costly errors are a thing of the past.
- Two grade input systems – a world first in user-friendly technology. Input the grade directly using the switch pad or in increments using the arrow keys.
- Battery can be charged while laser is in use, from 240 V AC or 12-24 V DC power source.
- Grades in increments of 0.01% – allows for accurate work.
- Lock function – when activated, all control keys on laser are locked.
- Automatic warnings – warnings for service required, low battery, self-leveling limit, and level automatically displayed on the LCD.
- Elevation alert – if the laser is accidentally moved the laser beam will stay switched off and stop rotating to alert the operator.
- Australian tough – Australian owned and made. Fully machined housing and all metal construction for tough working conditions.
- Two grade display modes – display the grade either as a percentage or a ratio.
- Hand held sensor
- Wall bracket
- Plastic case
- Aluminium tripod
- 3 & 5 m staffs
- Magnetic target
- Magnetic bracket for hand held sensor
- Laser enhancing glasses