A two-section aluminium rod that extends to 3 metres and retracts to 1.8 metres. The face section carries an adjustable PVC graduated metric scale face (blue for fill, red for cut). A universal adaptor will accept various model hand held laser detectors.
- Various hand held sensors
- Standard 3, 5 or 7 metre staffs
- Laser rod staff
- Attach your hand held laser sensor to the adaptor and slide to about the middle of the top rod section, and lock.
- Place the base of the rod on your zero peg (No cut or fill).
- Slide top rod section until laser is detected accurately and then lock the rods.
- Roll the PVC metric graduated face to the zero point between the red or blue sections to align with pointer on adaptor, and lock in place.
- You are now ready to check your cut and fill measurements on your job site. Unlock sensor adaptor and by sliding up or down until laser is accurately detected. Lock in place. Now you can read the cut or fill measurement.
NOTE: Specifications subject to change without notice